Mar 23, 2008

Hit the slopes!

I took Tanner skiing several weeks back up at Brighton and he surprised me...he was really good at it. They had a deal at Murray City for passes, rentals and a lesson for night skiing so we decided to do it. It has been 10 years since I last went when Mornie and I were first married and so I had to rent as well since my gear is somewhat outdated. I did where my old one piece ski suit even though it was a little snug (I've put on about 5-10 pounds since then). I thought that it wouldn't be out of style or anything but the guy at the rental shop said, "Nice one piece," and he was serious! I guess they are coming 'back' in now!! Sheesh! Nothing like that to make you feel old. I don't think I'll be able to wear it again though because it's too tight and I feel like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever when I'm wearing it.

No comments: